Mrs. Desmond was my kindergarten teacher! I did not want to go to school. She welcomed me every morning with her smile and told me every thing would be alright. She was always kind and caring. She did everything to make me like school.
A teacher that made a difference in my life was one who looked a me every day, smiled, and said hello to me by name. She went above and beyond to make me feel unique and special. I am now a teacher and make sure I give all my students individual attention because they are all individuals who are special. I look at them as they walk into the room, look them in the eye, and say, “Good morning, ____.” All inspired by my 3rd grade teacher.
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
- No public Twitter messages.