My favorite teacher was Mrs.Kennington. She taught fifth grade at a little country school near Madera,California — Dixieland Elementary. I remember she asked our class if we had ever eaten tapioca pudding and only two children raised their hands. The next day she brought boxes of tapioca pudding and enough milk to make tapioca pudding for our entire class. She was a wonderful teacher and I will never forget her.
I really and truly loved my third grade teacher, Mrs. Emma Baucom. She was a ball of energy who really connected individually with her students. She used to cook for us, knit for us and really talk to us. She was a major influence on my becoming a teacher. I was super lucky to have her again in sixth grade. To this day, I wonder about her and hope she is happy and healthy and enjoying her retirement!
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
- No public Twitter messages.