My mom, Raquel Ross, was my favorite teacher. I feel that I got quite an education from her both at home and in the classroom. In fact, she didn’t treat me any differently because she was my mom. She was actually tougher on me, challenging me with every lesson and making sure that I was up to speed on everything. It is because of her guidance and discipline that college was very easy for me. As well, I was inspired to become a teacher because of her and I model her teaching style everyday.
Archive | San Diego High School RSS feed for this section
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
AP art biology books college cooking creative writing elementary school English fifth grade first grade graduation Hamlet high school history kindergarten Latin Literature Macbeth master's degree Math middle school mom music Othello PE piano reading role model science second grade seventh grade Shakespeare sixth grade smile social studies Spanish sports teacher's pet Teach for America testing third grade volleyball writer writing
- No public Twitter messages.