The teacher who made a difference in my life was Mrs. Pagan. She was my piano teacher from the ages of five to thirteen. Mrs. Pagan made me love music. She was always patient and kind with me. She knew the perfect thing to say to encourage and support me and get me excited about learning music.
I went to a small, private school from 3rd through 12th grade. In the sixth grade, I had a wonderful teacher named Mrs. Drozd. She was the teacher that changed my life for two reasons:
1) She instilled in me a love of reading! She read to us every single day. She read books that she KNEW we would love and that would keep us interested! Somehow, she knew how to pick books that both the boys and the girls LOVED. To this day, I read every day and have made a commitment to read to my daughter every day. I have Mrs. Drozd to thank for that!
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
- No public Twitter messages.