Kathy Kriesel was the most amazing teacher. I had her in fourth grade. She was my first teacher when I moved to Oregon. What I liked was that Kathy made me feel welcome and comfortable in the classroom. She challenged me when needed, and always encouraged me to do my best. It was in her classroom that I realized I wanted to be a teacher myself. Years later I had the opportunity to go back and do my student teaching in her classroom. This was a wonderful experience. She taught me everything she knew about teaching. This was an amazing experience and it shaped the teacher I am today. Without Kathy, I probably would have chosen a different career field.
Archive | West Linn RSS feed for this section
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
AP art biology books college cooking creative writing elementary school English fifth grade first grade graduation Hamlet high school history kindergarten Latin Literature Macbeth master's degree Math middle school mom music Othello PE piano reading role model science second grade seventh grade Shakespeare sixth grade smile social studies Spanish sports teacher's pet Teach for America testing third grade volleyball writer writing
- No public Twitter messages.