The teacher who made the most difference in my life was Mrs. Sarnya Ervin at West Mecklenburg High School. I had heard that she was one of the meanest, strictest teachers at my high school, but as soon as I entered her class she embraced me! I learned so much about algebra from her. I became close to her through Explorers and she even hired me as her personal babysitter. She always expected the best from me and taught me so much about being responsible and being a leader, and she was the first teacher to treat me as a young adult. I will always love her for that!
Archive | Charlotte RSS feed for this section
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
AP art biology books college cooking creative writing elementary school English fifth grade first grade graduation Hamlet high school history kindergarten Latin Literature Macbeth master's degree Math middle school mom music Othello PE piano reading role model science second grade seventh grade Shakespeare sixth grade smile social studies Spanish sports teacher's pet Teach for America testing third grade volleyball writer writing
- No public Twitter messages.