My third-grade teacher was wonderful. I was a second-language learner and she was the first teacher to show me it was not only okay, but important, to be proud of who I was and where I came from. I have spent my teaching career in a rural district with students like myself. Due to my experience in third grade, I have made it a priority to instill the value of self-worth in my students.
Archive | Anthony RSS feed for this section
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
AP art biology books college cooking creative writing elementary school English fifth grade first grade graduation Hamlet high school history kindergarten Latin Literature Macbeth master's degree Math middle school mom music Othello PE piano reading role model science second grade seventh grade Shakespeare sixth grade smile social studies Spanish sports teacher's pet Teach for America testing third grade volleyball writer writing
- No public Twitter messages.