My favorite teacher is Julie Whyte from Pleasant Lea Elementary in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. She was my sixth grade teacher and she was the first teacher that I had who was able to dissolve all the cliques in our class. By the end of the year, our entire class was good friends. There were no put-downs or mean comments. We did a lot of teambuilding activities, and did some really neat projects throughout the year. She was one of the people who inspired me to become a teacher myself!
Archive | Pleasant Lea Elementary RSS feed for this section
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
AP art biology books college cooking creative writing elementary school English fifth grade first grade graduation Hamlet high school history kindergarten Latin Literature Macbeth master's degree Math middle school mom music Othello PE piano reading role model science second grade seventh grade Shakespeare sixth grade smile social studies Spanish sports teacher's pet Teach for America testing third grade volleyball writer writing
- No public Twitter messages.