My favorite teacher is Julie Whyte from Pleasant Lea Elementary in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. She was my sixth grade teacher and she was the first teacher that I had who was able to dissolve all the cliques in our class. By the end of the year, our entire class was good friends. There were no put-downs or mean comments. We did a lot of teambuilding activities, and did some really neat projects throughout the year. She was one of the people who inspired me to become a teacher myself!
Mrs. Lambert was my first grade teacher, and my first favorite teacher. Even at six years old (or perhaps because of it), she empowered me. She helped me take pride in my personality and taught me important skills for navigating the world. She had such an impact on me that I still clearly remember her, her room, and most importantly, the way she made me feel. And I also remember the dark disdain I felt for my second grade teacher who could never fill Mrs. Lamberts shoes!
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
- No public Twitter messages.