Mrs. Kaplan saw something in me that no one else saw. She taught me to love myself and be who I was regardless of what that might bring me in life. She hugged me when I needed a lift, and she recommended me for a scholarship because she saw the best in me. I appreciate everything Mrs. Kaplan did for me, and that is why I became a teacher
I had her in fifth grade. She made each of us feel like we were grown-up and past all of the silliness of childhood. She gave us big projects that required us to think beyond what we had been pushed to do before.
It was an election year that year, and I remember one of the projects was to learn about the issues of the election. It seems like we studied it for weeks before we had our own election on the official election day. We felt like we were so grown up.
- Give a Little Love, Get $25 for Classrooms!
- Francis Nine, Ponca City Senior High School
- Jay Criche, Lake Forest High School
- Sally Cullen, Marshall Junior High
- Nadine Cole, Academy of Ballet Arts
- Mrs. Starr, Streams Elementary School Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Dauplaise, Washington Junior High Monday Dec. 19th
- Mr. Anderson, Vol State Community College Monday Dec. 19th
- Joseph Castka, Martin Van Buren High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- Mr. Randy Rusk, Snider High School Sunday Dec. 18th
- cars: The process of car shopping can be lengthy. You ha...
- Rent to Own Homes Decatur Dekalb: Lauren- If the "appraisal" is so low why worry abo...
- abs: It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I a...
- kerja sampingan: Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why ...
- can dien tu, cân điện tử: Unquestionably consider that that you said. Your f...
- No public Twitter messages.